To return a product, log in to Grover and go to your Dashboard. In the Products tab, click the button to request a return label under the product . You will receive an email with a downloadable return label as a PDF file. Please print the label and stick it on the parcel to ship the product back to us free of charge.
As soon as your package is scanned for return, your subscription will be paused and finally cancelled as soon as we receive the product back in good condition. You will be notified of the return by email. In order to not be charged another rental month, the product should be returned at latest on the day on which the rental is due for the coming month.
Please reset your device to factory settings before shipping it back. If you’ve rented an iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch, please make sure you’ve unpaired the device and removed your iCloud account prior to returning the product to us. Find more information about how to reset your device for return here.
Please make sure to send back your product with all accessories and the original packaging.
Step by step:
- Log in to your Dashboard, click on Products, and request a return label for the product you would like to return.
- Receive the return shipping label in your email, and print the label.
- Reset your product to factory settings and unpair it, removing all personal data.
- Repackage the device in the original box with all accessories and original packaging.
- Ship the product back to Grover before your next payment date.