If you want to end your rental, you can return your product free of charge after your minimum term has expired. You can find the return label to print out in your customer account.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on "Leased", click on the product and then on "End rental". Follow the instructions to print out the free return label.
- Reset your device to the factory settings and decouple your user account, otherwise we cannot access the device and have to charge you further rental payments. Here's how to reset your device.
- Place the product with accessories in the original packaging and stow it safely in a box. You can use the Grover Box for this, but you don't have to.
- Stick the label onto the box. Please only send one product per package.
- It’s best to return the package to the parcel shop one day before your next rental payment is due.
As soon as your package is processed by the shipping service provider, your monthly payments will be stopped. The lease ends when we have received the product and have successfully checked it.
The return label can’t be sent by post. The return label provided by us can only be used within Germany and Austria. A return from another country isn’t possible.