If you want to end your rent, you can return your product for free at the end of your minimum rental period. The return label can be found in your customer account.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to your customer account, click on your product and print the return label.
- Reset your device to factory settings and unpair your user account, otherwise we may not be able to process your device and will have to charge you additional payments. Find instructions to reset many devices here.
- Put the product with all accessories back in its original packaging and pack that inside a shipping box. You can re-use the Grover box for this, or any other shipping box.
- Stick the return label to the box. Please return only one product per package.
- Give the package to your shipping provider at least one day before the due date of your next rental payment.
Once your return label has been scanned by your shipping provider, your monthly payments will be stopped. The rent officially ends after the product has been received and successfully processed.