If you want to end your rental, you can return your product free of charge after your minimum rental period. You can find the return label to print out in your account dashboard.
Here's how it works:
- Go to your customer account, click on the device you wish to return and print out the return label.
- Reset your device to the factory settings and decouple your user account, otherwise we cannot access the device and have to charge you further rental payments.
- Place the product with accessories in the original packaging and stow it safely in a box. You can use the Grover Box for this, but you don't have to.
- Stick the label on the box. Please only send one product per package.
- It is best to return the package to the package shop one day before your next rental payment is due. As soon as your package is processed by the shipping service provider, your monthly payments will be stopped.
- The lease ends when we have received the product and have successfully checked it.