If you’ve forgotten to reset your device before sending it back to Grover, please follow the following steps:
- Log into https://www.icloud.com/find/ with your Apple ID.
- Click on All Devices, then select the device you want to erase. If you don’t see All Devices, it’s because you’ve already selected a specific device. Click on the name of the current device in the center of the toolbar to access the Devices list, then select a new device.
- Click Erase [device] and NOT on Remove from Account. Otherwise, it will only be removed from your account temporarily and will show up again as soon as it’s online.
- Enter your Apple ID password. If you’re not using a trusted browser, answer your security questions or enter the verification code that is sent to your other devices. If you’re using your own computer and want to skip the verification step in the future, tap Trust.
- If your device is online, the remote erase request will start as soon as you’ve followed the on-screen instructions. If your device is offline, the remote erase begins the next time it’s online.
- When the device has been erased, you can tap Remove from Account.
Did this answer your question?