A name change is only possible in special cases, e.g. in a marriage or other official name changes. Please contact us, so our customer happiness agents will help you.

Due to our data protection regulations, we would ask you to provide us a photo of yourself, holding your identity card. (See underneath example)

Privacy Policy

Did this answer your question?